I’ve been stuck in a rut for a while when it comes to posting/ideas. And I think I finally figured out why… here’s the deal…
- I was working at a job that I hated. I know it’s bad to say that but every second I was there, the negative energy sucked my spirit away
- I switched jobs and since I am resistant to change, it took me almost 2 months to start to feel like myself again
- It’s difficult to come up with new ideas on a daily basis, so I will post sporadically, when I’m inspired
- Using my own photos. I was insistent on waiting until I could get a DSLR, but maybe the photos don’t have to be professional quite yet. I’ll edit my digital photos – duh, I know Photoshop so I can edit them my way and they don’t have to be perfect - lightbulb!!
- I’d like to continue to inspire by curating the lovely things – instead of being so hard on myself – sometimes I’ll just post one or two lovely photos instead of ten
Now for the fun! Here are some lovely summer pics – enjoy each day!